Saturday, December 4, 2010

SST Christmas and Countdown to the New Year Blog Hop!


Christmas is coming and so is the new year! To get you in the spirit of the season, the divas of Sistas Scrap Too! have come together for a Christmas and Countdown to the New Year blog hop! There are 17 blogs in the hop, so make sure you use the links below this post to hop to all of the participating blogs. No worries if you miss one, you can always go back! These 17 divas have a lot in store for you. From exquisite creations to offers of blog candy, you will enjoy hopping your way to all of the blogs involved! Don't forget to leave some blog love for the creators -- they love getting feedback on their designs!

Hello everyone! This is my first blog hop ever so I am super excited! For my project, I chose to look forward to the New Year and made a little desk calendar. It has a saying on it that is inspirational and will help me start each day of the new year off right. Designer paper is from The Paper Studio. Cardstock is from Club Scrap's Birds of a Feather kit and stamps are from Club Scrap's Henna kit and Haberdashery kit.

Thank you for participating in the Sistas Scrap Too! first ever blog hop! Remember to visit all of the blogs and leave blog love -- you never know where you'll find candy!! Here is a linked list of all the participating blogs:

1. Treva's Craft Corner
2. Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space
3. Nubian Crafter NC
4. My {Life}, My {Blog}
5. Step Into Nita's World
6. Sweet Lil Scrapper
7. P-Kaysunshine Creations
8. Sharing My Stuff
9. Yaya Philly Craft World
10. Cassie's Crop Corner
11. M. M. DeZigns
12. Made By Dee
13. Riley's Custom Creations
14. It's A Family Affair!
15. Cuttin' Up
16. Stamping On The Road
17. In Shelly's World

29 comments:

  1. Very nice. Those make a nice gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those would be great gifts! Consider it lifted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lanita, excellent idea and project!! This is a wonderful way to get the year started...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the calendar. May have to lift that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time, no hear Nita! Great project....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nita, awesome project, it is a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I always start making calendars but never complete them... thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nita, I love your project. I need to make this for my desk at work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great project. How are you to day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice calendar, I never thought about trying to make a desk calendar. I really like your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the calendar will make a few for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is a cute gift that don't take alot of time to make. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful gift idea! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nita great idea and positive to read each day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea for the New Year. We can all use a new calendar. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. So nice and can be reusable year after year! Just change the year! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project, great gift idea. Glad you joined the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice mini calendar. I like your blog LO.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The calendar came out very nice, but what I like the most is the sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your calendar. Thanks for sharing and for a great blog hop!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very nice calendar. I love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice Calendar, great gift idea..

    ReplyDelete
  24. Getting a head start. Looks great. TFS!

    ReplyDelete